What we offer schools
Visiting our Art Rooms brings many great benefits to pupils and school alike:
- an early therapeutic intervention for students with specific emotional, behavioural and learning needs
- a motivating and creative space that focuses on helping children to express themselves, grow in confidence, build relationships and engage more in learning
- impact measured and analysed through SDQ scores and reports which track the arc of students’ progress
- great value for Pupil Premium spend
- wider ‘whole school’ support, including Inset, Twilight and Postgraduate training for school staff to help them support children with difficulties. We can also help schools establish a creative, relational response across the whole school system
If you’re interested in sending your students to an Art Room, please ring us now on 01865 779779 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.