Ways to help
We are very grateful for the many individuals and organisations who have supported The Art Room over the years and recognise that, without such passion, energy and commitment, The Art Room would not be where it is today - supporting over 500 children a week now across Oxfordshire, London and Edinburgh (and growing).
As a fully integrated service within Place2Be your support is as important as ever. Only with your support can we unlock the potential of children and young people facing emotional difficulties. Thanks to people like you, The Art Room can help children express themselves, grow in confidence and develop the social skills they need to engage in learning and thrive in life. And with eight Art Rooms across Oxfordshire, London, and Edinburgh, there are many ways you can support us:
- Make a donation– gifts of all sizes make a big difference
- Become a Corporate Partner
- Become a Creative Partner
- Fundraise for us – could you support us through sponsored activities? If you can, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteering - Do you have previous experience of working with children and a strong understanding of the challenges some children face? Are you organised, creative and empathetic? We are looking for dependable and enthusiastic volunteers that have an understanding and empathy with the work we do to assist The Art Room. Have a look here for more information and get in touch: ArtRoomVolunteering@place2be.org.uk
- Donating materials – if you are able to donate your artistic materials, we’d love to hear from you. Email: TheArtRoom@place2be.org.uk
The Art Room is dependent on financial support and so we are extremely grateful for the vital donations we receive from our supporters – from individuals and corporations, to trusts and foundations. We enjoy working with individuals and organisations who share our vision for a world in which children are better supported to reach their full potential.